PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY OF THE FEATURES4PRESS.COM WEBSITE
§1 General provisions
- We hereby declare that we comply with the principles of personal data protection and all legal regulations provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- The person whose personal data is processed has the right to contact us in order to obtain comprehensive information on how we use his personal data. We always try to inform clearly about the data we collect, how we use it, what purposes it is intended for and to whom we provide it, what we ensure the protection of this data when transferring it to other entities and provide information about the institutions to be contacted in case of doubts.
4.The Seller uses technical measures such as: physical protection measures for personal data, hardware measures of IT and telecommunications infrastructure, protection measures as part of software tools and databases, and organizational measures ensuring proper protection of personal data being processed, in particular securing personal data against disclosure to unauthorized access. third parties, obtaining by an unauthorized person and using them for an unknown purpose, as well as accidental or intentional change, loss, damage or destruction of such data.
- We have exclusive access to data on the terms set out in the Regulations and in this document. Access to personal data may also be entrusted to other entities with the help of which payments are made, which collect, process and store personal data in accordance with their Regulations and entities that are responsible for the execution of the order. Access to personal data is granted to the above-mentioned entities to the extent necessary and only to those that will ensure the provision of services.
§2 Privacy rules
- We take privacy seriously. We are characterized by respect for privacy and the fullest possible and guaranteed comfort of using our services.
- We value the trust that Users place in us by entrusting us with their personal data in order to fulfil the order. We always use personal data fairly and in such a way as not to disappoint this trust, only to the extent necessary to perform the order, including its processing.
- The user has the right to obtain clear and complete information on how we use his personal data and for what purposes they are needed. We always clearly inform about the data we collect, how we transfer it and to whom, and provide information about entities to contact in case of doubts, questions or comments.
- In the event of any doubts regarding the use of the User’s personal data by us, we will immediately take steps to clarify and dispel such doubts, and we will answer all related questions in a full and comprehensive manner.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect Users’ data against improper and uncontrolled use and to secure them in a comprehensive manner.
- The administrator of your personal data is Features4press Mariusz Purta, ul. Białostocka 11/111, 03-748 Warsaw, NIP: 5461171920, e-mail: biuro@ features4press.com
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR. Providing data is not mandatory, but necessary to take appropriate steps prior to the conclusion of the contract and its implementation. We will transfer your personal data to other recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf and for our benefit. Your data will be transferred on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, where the legitimate interest is the proper performance of contracts / orders. In addition, we will share your personal data with other business partners. We store the collected personal data in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), but they may also be transferred to a country outside this area and processed there. Each operation of transmitting personal data is performed in accordance with applicable law. If data is transferred outside the EEA, we use standard contractual clauses and the privacy shield as safeguards in relation to countries where the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
- Your personal data related to the conclusion and implementation of the contract for the implementation of contracts will be processed for the period of their implementation, and for a period not longer than provided for by law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the Accounting Act, i.e. not longer than 10 years from the end of the calendar year in which the last contract was performed.
- Your personal data processed in order to conclude and perform future contracts will be processed until the objection is raised.
- You have the right to:
- access to your personal data and receipt of a copy of the personal data subject to processing, rectification of your incorrect data,
- request for deletion of data (the right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in art. 17 GDPR
- requests to limit data processing in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR,
- object to data processing in the cases specified in art. 21 GDPR,
- transferring the provided data processed in an automated manner.
- If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw). If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise your rights, please contact us by letter to the correspondence address.
- We make every effort to protect against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information in our possession. Especially:
a) We control the methods of collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to the system,
b) We only grant access to personal data to employees, contractors and representatives who must have access to them. In addition, under the contract, they are obliged to maintain strict confidentiality, to enable us to control and check how they fulfil the entrusted obligations, and in the event of failure to fulfil these obligations, they may suffer consequences.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will cooperate with data protection authorities and law enforcement agencies authorized to do so. In the absence of data protection regulations, we will act in accordance with generally accepted data protection principles, principles of social coexistence and established customs.
- The exact method of personal data protection is included in the personal data protection policy (ODO: security policy, personal data protection regulations, IT system management manual). For security reasons, due to the procedures described in it, it is available only to inspection authorities state.
- You always have the right to notify us if:
a) does not want to receive information or messages from us in any form,
b) would like to receive a copy of their personal data that we have,
c) correct, update or delete your personal data in our records,
d) he wants to report violations, improper use or processing of his personal data.
- To help us answer or respond to the information provided, please provide your name and surname and further details.
§3 The scope and purpose of collecting personal data
- We process the necessary personal data to provide services and for accounting purposes, and only for such purposes as:
a) to place an order,
b) in order to conclude a contract, complain and withdraw from the contract,
c) issuing a VAT invoice or other receipt.
- We collect, process and store the following user data:
a) name and surname,
b) address of residence,
c) delivery address (if different from home address),
d) tax identification number (NIP),
e) e-mail address (e-mail),
f) telephone number (mobile, landline),
g) date of birth,
h) information about the web browser used,
i) other personal data provided voluntarily to us.
- Providing the above-mentioned data is completely voluntary but also necessary for the full implementation of services.
- Purpose of collecting and processing or using data by us:
a) direct marketing, archival purposes of advertising campaigns,
b) fulfilment of obligations imposed by law by collecting information about undesirable activities.
- We store your personal data for no longer than they are needed for the appropriate quality of service and depending on the mode and purpose of obtaining them, we store them for the duration of it and after its completion for the purposes of:
a) fulfilment of obligations resulting from legal provisions, tax and accounting regulations,
b) marketing activities – for the duration of the contract, granting a separate consent to the processing of such data – until the end of activities related to transaction processing, you object to such processing or withdraw your consent,
c) operating activities – until the obligations imposed by the GDPR Regulation and relevant national regulations are time-barred, in order to demonstrate reliability in the processing of personal data.
- Bearing in mind the fact that in many countries to which this personal data is transferred, the same level of legal protection of personal data as in the user’s country does not apply. The user’s personal data stored in another country may be accessed in accordance with the law in force there, for example: courts, authorities responsible for law enforcement and national security, in accordance with the regulations in force in that country. Subject to lawful requests for disclosure of data, we undertake to require entities that process personal data outside the user’s country to take steps to protect data in an adequate manner to the regulation of their national law.
§4 “Cookies” policy
- We automatically collect information contained in cookies in order to collect User’s data. A cookie file is a small piece of text that is sent to the User’s browser and which the browser sends back at the next visits to the website. They are mainly used to maintain a session, for example by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in. We use “session” cookies stored on the User’s end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser, and “permanent” cookies stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Cookies adapt and optimize the website and its offer for the needs of Users by such activities as creating statistics of page views and ensuring security. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the session after leaving the website.
- The administrator processes the data contained in cookies each time the website is visited by visitors for the following purposes:
a) optimizing the use of the website,
b) identification of the Service Users as currently logged in,
c) adaptation, graphics, selection options and any other content of the website to the individual preferences of the Customer,
d) remembering automatically and manually completed data from Order Forms or login details provided by the visitor,
e) collecting and analysing anonymous statistics showing how to use the website in the administration panel and Google Analytics,
f) creating remarketing lists based on information about preferences, behaviour, the way of using the interests of the Website and collecting demographic data, and then sharing these lists in AdWords and Facebook Ads,
g) creating data segments based on demographic information, interests, preferences in the selection of viewed products / services,
h) use of demographic and interest data in Analytics reports.
- The user at any time using his web browser can completely block and delete the collection of cookies.
- Blocking by the User the possibility of collecting cookies on his device may make it difficult or impossible to use some of the website functionalities to which the User is fully entitled, but in such a situation he must be aware of the functional limitations.
- A user who does not want to use “cookies” for the purpose described above may at any time delete them manually. To read the detailed instructions on how to proceed, visit the website of the manufacturer of the web browser currently used by the User.
- More information on Cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser. Examples of web browsers that support the aforementioned “Cookies”:
a) Internet Explorer cookie settings,
b) Chrome cookie settings,
c) Firefox cookie settings,
d) Opera cookie settings,
e) Safari cookie settings,
f) Android cookies,
g) Cookies in Blackberry,
h) Cookies in iOS (Safari),
i) Cookies in Windows Phone.
§5 Rights and obligations
- We have the right, and in cases specified by law, also a statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding personal data to public authorities or third parties who submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The User has the right to access their personal data, which they provide, the User may correct and supplement this data at any time, and also have the right to demand that they be removed from their databases or ceased to be processed, without giving any reason. In order to exercise their rights, the User may at any time send a relevant message to the e-mail address or in another way that will deliver / transmit such a request.
- The processing of personal data of natural persons who are potential customers is based on consent, in particular consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing.
- The User’s request to delete personal data or to cease processing it by it may result in the total impossibility of providing services by or severely restricting them.
- We undertake to act in accordance with applicable law and principles of social coexistence.
- Information on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The entity authorized within the meaning of the Act on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is the Financial Ombudsman, whose website address is as follows: www.rf.gov.pl.
§6 Basic safety rules
- Each user should take care of their own data security and the security of their devices that access the Internet. Such a device should absolutely have an antivirus program with an up-to-date, regularly updated database of virus definitions, types and types, a secure version of the web browser it uses and a firewall enabled. The user should check that the operating system and the programs installed on it have the latest and compatible updates, because the attacks use errors found in the installed software.
- Access data to services offered on the Internet – for example logins, passwords, PINs, electronic certificates, etc. – should be secured in a place inaccessible to others and impossible to break in from the Internet. They should not be disclosed or stored on the device in a form that allows unauthorized access and reading by unauthorized persons.
- Caution when opening strange attachments or clicking links in e-mail messages that we did not expect, for example from unknown senders or from the spam folder.
- It is recommended to run anti-phishing filters in the web browser, i.e. tools that check whether the displayed website is authentic and is not intended for phishing, for example by impersonating a person or institution.
- Files should be downloaded only from trusted places, websites and websites. We do not recommend installing software from unverified sources, especially from unknown publishers with unverified opinion. This also applies to mobile devices, for example, smartphones, tablets.
- When using a home Wi-Fi wireless network, set a password that is safe and hard to break, it should not be any pattern or string that is easy to guess (for example, street name, host name, birthday, etc.). It is also recommended to use the highest possible standards of encryption of Wi-Fi wireless networks, which are possible to run on your equipment, for example WPA2.
§7 Use of Social Media plugins
- Plug-ins, so-called plug-ins of social networks facebook.com, Twitter and others, can be found on our pages. The related services are provided respectively by the companies Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc.
- Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA Facebook. To view Facebook plugins, go to: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
- Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. To view Twitter plugins go to: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
- The plug-in only informs its provider about which of our websites you have accessed and at what time. If, while viewing our website or visiting it, you are logged in to your account, for example on Facebook or Twitter, the provider is able to combine your interests, information preferences, and other data, obtained, for example, by clicking the Like button or leaving comment, or enter the profile name in the searched ones. Such information will also be transmitted directly to the provider via the browser.
- More detailed information on the collection and use of data by Facebook or Twitter and on the protection of privacy can be found on the following pages:
a) Data protection / privacy advice issued by Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php,
b) Data protection / privacy advice issued by Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy,
- To avoid registering a visit to the selected user account via Facebook or Twitter on our website, you must log out of your account before browsing our websites.
Note on copyright to the Regulations
Disclaimer: The original, legally binding version of this document is in the Polish language available HERE. Documents have been translated into English language for the convenience of non-Polish speaking users. If there are inconsistencies between the Polish version and the translated version, the Polish version takes precedence over the translated version.